STRAUB TRACK & FIELD GEAR 2019 is now open!
Track & Field season is almost upon us! If you have a student who is interested in participating in Track & Field, please have them stop by the office and pick up a registration packet. The season is open to 6th, 7th and 8th grade students! 7th and 8th grade students must have a cleared sports physical examination prior to participation.
Students have until March 21st to sign up! Please note that Pre-Season practices have concluded.
First day of practice will be April 1st!
- Football – Available to 8th graders – Football practice begins August 22nd. See Football calendar.
- Volleyball – Available to 8th grade girls – Volleyball practice begins the first week of school.
- Cross Country – Available to all grades – Cross country practice begins the first week of school.
- Volleyball – Available to 7th grade girls – Volleyball practice begins after the 8th grade volleyball season.
- Wrestling – Available to all grades – Wrestling will begin the first week after winter break and will be everyday that there isn’t a match. Practice will be from 2:50pm – 4:15pm
- Track – Available to all grades – Track will begin the first week after spring break and will be everyday that there isn’t a meet. Practice will be from 2:50pm – 4:15pm.
If you would like to participate in any school sport please make sure to turn in the Athletic Participation and the Athletic Agreement form. Also, keep in mind that 7th and 8th graders are required to have a sports physical on file in order to be eligible to participate. Physicals are valid for two years and 6th graders are not required to have one to participate in sports. You can pick these forms up in our main office, or you can print them out from our documents and policy page.
As always, if you have any other questions feel free to call 503-399-2030 and ask!
Please see calendars for important dates