8th Grade Volleyball
Signups and open gym Sept. 6-7 3pm-4pm
Try Outs Sept. 8-12 3pm-4:30pm
Practice Begins Sept. 13 3pm
Attached is important football information.
Please also see the football calendar, includes practices! If you have any questions contact Coach Mack @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Football – Available to 8th graders – Football practice begins August 22nd. See Football calendar.
- Volleyball – Available to 8th grade girls – Volleyball practice begins the first week of school.
- Cross Country – Available to all grades – Cross country practice begins the first week of school.
- Volleyball – Available to 7th grade girls – Volleyball practice begins after the 8th grade volleyball season.
- Wrestling – Available to all grades – Wrestling will begin the first week after winter break and will be everyday that there isn’t a match. Practice will be from 2:50pm – 4:15pm
- Track – Available to all grades – Track will begin the first week after spring break and will be everyday that there isn’t a meet. Practice will be from 2:50pm – 4:15pm.
If you would like to participate in any school sport please make sure to turn in the Athletic Participation and the Athletic Agreement form. Also, keep in mind that 7th and 8th graders are required to have a sports physical on file in order to be eligible to participate. Physicals are valid for two years and 6th graders are not required to have one to participate in sports. You can pick these forms up in our main office, or you can print them out from our documents and policy page.
As always, if you have any other questions feel free to call 503-399-2030 and ask!
Please see calendars for important dates