1) Get a good binder!
- Your binder should be 3 inches
- You can get a plain plastic binder or a fabric one. Some have zippers- those are great too!
- Plan to keep a backup binder in case yours breaks during the school year
2) Fill your binder with supplies!
- You will need the following supplies in your binder:
– Zipper pouch (the kind that clips into your binder are best)
– Box of pencils (have them sharpened and ready to go)
– 2+ highlighters (different colors are great)
– 5 College-ruled spiral notebooks (70-100 pages is ideal)
– Glue stick (liquid glue is messy)
– 2+ ballpoint pens (at least one blue and one black, then other colors are fine)
– Subject dividers (you will need at least 5 dividers)
3) Get extra supplies to keep in your locker!
- There are school supplies you may need, but you won’t use each day. These can be kept in your locker instead of your binder.
- These extra supplies can include:
– Colored pencils, extra packs of paper, extra spiral notebooks, pencils, highlighters, etc.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS FOR CLASSES:
6TH Grade Wheel would like students to have one 5 subject notebook (spiral) 200 sheets.
7th and 8th Grade Health: For the semester students will need one subject notebook (spiral) college rule.